Welcome to our blog! Justin and I are so excited to say we finally broke ground on our new home on September 2, 2010! We'll provide frequent updates so you can track the progress with us on our adventure on Wild Plum Court!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 189 - March 9th

They have added some big rocks in various places to act as mini retaining walls.


The tile guy started working on the master shower today!



The master tub has been installed.  You can also see the color of the wood panels and cabinets (called Spanish Oak).


Shelves have been installed in the kitchen cabinets.




I realized I hadn't take a picture of the garage in a very long time.  Here's the door, of course:


And the back of the garage.  We will have steps leading up into the laundry room.


Here's a view of the deck from the dining room window.


The railing above the stairs in the living room has been started.



Ceiling fan has been installed in our daughter's room.


And one just like it in the guest bedroom upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment