Welcome to our blog! Justin and I are so excited to say we finally broke ground on our new home on September 2, 2010! We'll provide frequent updates so you can track the progress with us on our adventure on Wild Plum Court!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 195 - March 15th

We are 10 days from closing!  LOTS of changes today!

More of the railing has been added to the deck.



Stone tile has been installed on the backsplash in the kitchen.



Tile has been added around the fireplace.




The railing is in the process of being painted black.  It still has a few coats to go.




Kitchen sink and faucet installed!



Toilet and faucet installed in the upstairs guest bathroom.



Master bathroom cabinets have been stained.


Master tub faucet installed.


Master bathroom toilet installed.


Master shower head installed.


Toilet and faucet installed in the basement bath.



Doors painted and lined up, ready for installation.


Laundry room sink installed.


Front sidewalk has been poured!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO exciting you guys! The house looks awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. I really LOVE your cat door idea too. Tell the little one hello from us!

    ReplyDelete